Saturday, April 18, 2009

"In The Middle Of The Passage" Episode 3

1.NATURALLY SEVEN "Wall Of Sound"
2.STEVE SPACEK/MR. FRENCH "96"
3.BURAKA SOM SISTEMA "Luanda Lisboa"
4.AMNESTY "Everybody Wants To Be Free Pt.2"
5.THE TNT BAND "Cool Clave"
6.BJORK "Nattura" (Switch Remix)
7.GRIZZLY BEAR "Cheerleader
8.THE INTRUDERS "Baby I'm So Lonely"
9.LAROMBE "Taste Of Heaven"
10. 7 SONS OF SOUL "Run On"
INTERVIEW (LARRY ANKLEWICZ "Toronto Jewish Film Festival")
11.MACEO PARKER "To Be Or Not To Be"
12. DR. MADD VIBE & FISHBONE "Emotional Man/Sunless Saturday
13. JO MAMA "Love'll Get You High"

1 comment:

  1. To my friend the musicologist!!
    Hey Victor....just listenning to the 3rd podcast while I have my lunch at work. I like the idea that I can tune it anytime and listen to the latest. I don't often get to hear your radio show.
    Great work!!!!
    Love
    Jo

    ReplyDelete